Catalina Cadavid is an associate at Pechman Law Group PLLC, where she represents both employers and employees in various aspects of workplace law.
Ms. Cadavid has independently handled more than forty cases involving wage theft, discrimination, and retaliation claims in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania on both an individual basis and as class and collective actions. Ms. Cadavid represents clients in federal court and before government agencies including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the New York State Division of Human rights, and the New York City Commission on Human Rights and has particular expertise in negotiating on behalf of domestic workers, nail salon employees, and construction workers who have not received minimum and overtime wages. Ms. Cadavid also counsels and represents clients in negotiation of employment contracts, separation and severance agreements, and consequences of job transitions.
Ms. Cadavid is a graduate of Fordham University School of Law. Before law school, she was a litigation paralegal at Cleary Gottlieb Steen and Hamilton LLP, where she regularly interpreted for Spanish-speaking clients.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court of Connecticut
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, NY Honors: Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, summa cum laude; Student Leadership Award
- Colby College, Waterville, ME Honors: Dean’s List
Suite 1704 New York, NY 10022
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(