Catalina Cadavid is an associate at Pechman Law Group PLLC, where she assists in the representation of both employers and employees in various aspects of workplace law.
Ms. Cadavid represents clients in litigation and negotiation of claims for unpaid minimum and overtime wages, retaliation, discrimination, and wage theft before state and federal courts in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Ms. Cadavid graduated from Fordham University School of Law in 2016. During law school, Ms. Cadavid interned at DC 37’s Municipal Employee Legal Services and was an associate editor on Fordham’s Intellectual Property, Media, and Entertainment Law Journal. Before law school, she was a litigation paralegal at Cleary Gottlieb Steen and Hamilton LLP, where she regularly interpreted for Spanish-speaking clients.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, NY Honors: Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, summa cum laude; Student Leadership Award
- Colby College, Waterville, ME Honors: Dean’s List
Suite 1704 New York, NY 10022
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(