Cristina Brito is a paralegal at Pechman Law Group PLLC. She graduated from Fordham University with a B.A. in International Studies and Spanish Language and Literature. Cristina is currently a student at CUNY School of Law, where she serves as a staff editor on the CUNY Law Review. She is a native Spanish speaker.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- St. John’s University, School of Law, Queens, New York Honors: Dean’s List, Silver Pro Bono Service AwardLaw Journal: New York International Law Review and the St. John’s Journal of International & Comparative Law
- New York University, New York, New York Honors: cum laude, Dean’s List
Suite 1704 New York, NY 10022
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(