Doreen L. Pechman is a Human Resources Consultant at Pechman Law Group. Ms. Pechman has over 25 years of corporate human resources experience at companies such as Con Edison, Dow Jones, Chanel and Louis Vuitton. She has designed, developed, implemented and administered salary, bonus, sales incentive programs, conducted human resources audits, evaluated jobs for FLSA compliance, and developed wage and hour policies.
Ms. Pechman is a summa cum laude graduate of Binghamton University, and graduated with honors from Pace University’s Lubin School of Business.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- St. John’s University, School of Law, Queens, New York Honors: Dean’s List, Silver Pro Bono Service AwardLaw Journal: New York International Law Review and the St. John’s Journal of International & Comparative Law
- New York University, New York, New York Honors: cum laude, Dean’s List
Suite 1704 New York, NY 10022
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(