Jennifer Kim is a law clerk at Pechman Law Group PLLC. She graduated from Brandeis University with a B.A. in Health: Science, Society & Policy and East Asian Studies, with a minor in Business. Jennifer is currently a student at Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she serves as the Executive Editor of the Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution. She is a native Korean speaker.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- St. John’s University, School of Law, Queens, New York Honors: Dean’s List, Silver Pro Bono Service AwardLaw Journal: New York International Law Review and the St. John’s Journal of International & Comparative Law
- New York University, New York, New York Honors: cum laude, Dean’s List
Suite 1704 New York, NY 10022
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(