Laura Rodriguez is an associate at Pechman Law Group PLLC, where she dedicates her practice to representing both employees and management in a variety of labor and employment matters.
Ms. Rodriguez represents clients in litigation and negotiation in all areas of employment law, including wage and hour matters, claims of retaliation, claims of discrimination, and support in the development and maintenance of personnel policies. She practices at the federal and state levels and has litigated in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Ms. Rodriguez has also participated in arbitrations before the American Arbitration Association and has represented clients in matters before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the New York State Department of Labor, and the New York State Division of Human Rights. Ms. Rodriguez received her Bachelor of Arts from Brown University. Prior to attending law school, she served as an AmeriCorps volunteer and also worked as a high school teacher and administrator.
Ms. Rodriguez graduated from Fordham Law School where she was selected as Public Service Valedictorian and was a summa cum laude recipient of the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award. She is a member of the New York City Bar Association and is an affiliate member of the Association’s Immigration and Nationality Committee. She is also part of the Fordham Alumni Attorneys of Color Affinity Group and co-chairs the group’s New Lawyer Division. Additionally, she is a mentor for Latino Justice PRLDEF’s Next Generation Lideres Program. Ms. Rodriguez is a native Spanish speaker.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York Honors: Public Service Valedictorian; Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, summa cum laude; Stein Scholar for the Public Interest; Law School Class of 1967 Endowed Scholarship Recipient
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island Honors: Trifari Fellowship Awardee; Frances D. Horowitz Millennium Scholar
Suite 1704 New York, NY 10022
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(